Posted: May 14, 2019
A local transportation company is seeking an Innovation Analyst who will be responsible for quantifying business patterns, behavior patterns, and motivations through analysis of data. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Effectively apply knowledge and skills of analysis, business processes, tools, domains, project methodologies, requirement definitions, and testing to solve a range of problems
• Partner with other team members and partners to provide advice or solutions internally and externally
• Stay informed about current developments
• Identify problems, perform root cause analysis, investigate information, perform impact analysis, and assist with formulating and executing plans to develop solution
• Assist with identifying strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
• Understand the importance of accuracy, verify information and carefully review and check the validity of own work as well as the team
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Must have a basic understanding of business administration and risk analysis
• Must be able to analyze small to medium business, articulating the problem or root cause, and translating the analysis into solution recommendations
• Must have a proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business, and academic or professional experience in a quantitative field
• Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to develop, present, and communicate ideas and strategies
• Must be able to research, create, and document requirements and processes
• Must have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Must be able to work effectively in a strong, fast-paced customer service environment
• Must demonstrate a high level of accountability, initiative, flexibility and the ability to manage workload and achieve results with business maturity
• Must be proficient in Office 365 Suite and Excel
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Company offers Competitive pay, merit increases, incentives, and benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.