Posted: May 14, 2019
This large manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for CNC Mill/Turret Lathe Machinists to produce machine parts by programming, setting-up and operating CNC Machines. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 6 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. with overtime available.
• Program Mill and Turret Lathe Machines by entering instructions and setting tool math
• Set-up machines by installing and adjusting jaw chucks, tools attachments, cams, gears, and stock pusher
• Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
• Verify settings by measuring positions and sample work pieces
• Maintain specifications by observing drilling, cutting, thread chasing operations, and taking measurements
• Detect malfunctions, troubleshoot processes, adjust, and reprogram
• Ensure quality and safety standards and keep accurate records
• Maintain equipment and supplies
• Follow work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, material specifications, etc.
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have experience setting-up, programming, and operating CNC Mill and Turret Lathe Machines
• Must be able to read work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, geometric dimension, and tolerances
• Must have strong troubleshooting and maintenance skills
• Must be safety-conscious
• Must be able to follow quality and safety standards
• Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work overtime when needed
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.