Posted: May 17, 2019
Alaant formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a skilled Administrative Training Coordinator within a growing pharmaceutical manufacturing organization. The coordinator will assist and monitor training programs and serve as administrative support for the Quality Control division.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity in an innovative environment!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist with organization and logistics of employee new hire orientation
• Track compliance records and ensure it is up to date
• Assist with training plans for departments within the division
• Prepare records and documents for weekly meetings
Successful candidates will possess the following education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related scientific field
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.