Posted: May 13, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking an Electronic Assembler for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with weekend overtime when needed.
• Read and comprehend manufacturing product specification sheets and follow established procedures
• Collect and prepare all material for assembly process
• Set-up equipment and tools needed for assembly process
• Take precise measurements to ensure accuracy of components
• Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
• Compete testing of all product output to ensure highest quality
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Report issues malfunctions, or defective parts
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associate’s Degree preferred
• Must have experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing environment
• Previous experience with electrical soldering, crimping, heat shrink, wire process stripping, wire making, and cable housings is preferred
• Must have technical knowledge and the ability to read and understand complex procedures and directions
• Must be able to work with a team and also individually
• Must have the ability to maintain required level of productivity and accuracy
• Must have a solid work history and able to work weekend overtime
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.