Posted: May 10, 2019
A general contractor has an opportunity available for an Office Manager to work Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Ensure policies and procedures are being followed
• Provide administrative support
• Handle advanced accounting and auditing duties
• Maintain dispatch and customer service responsibilities
• Use Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Three years of Office Management experience is preferred
• Two years advanced Accounting and QuickBooks experience is preferred
• Must have prior dispatching and customer service experience
• Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have an excellent organizational skills along with an eye for detail
• Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Must enjoy continuous learning
• Must be an innovative individual with a high level of confidentiality
• Must be punctual, present, and work overtime as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive pay, opportunities for growth and development, and medical benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.