Posted: May 09, 2019
A large manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time opportunity for a Grinder. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Examine and feel surface of workpiece for defects
• Select grade of abrasive belt, wheel, or disk according to specifications, knowledge of abrasives, and condition of metal, and attached to grinder
• Start grinder and move it over surface of work piece to remove scratches, laminated metal, excess weld material, and burs
• Polish ground area with finer abrasive to produce sooth, unmarred surface
• Replace worn abrasive disks, wheels, and belts
• Operate an overhead crane and read blueprints
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have at least 1 year experience in a heavy manufacturing setting
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience using heavy and tools
• Previous overhead crane experience is needed
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Must be dependable with the ability to work independently and as art of a team
• Must have the ability to comply with all Health and Safety policies
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and a full benefit package upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.