Posted: May 09, 2019
A wholesale distribution company is seeking a HR – Payroll Specialist who will ensure accurate processing and recording of the company’s payroll and performs administrative duties. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Process new hire, employee changes, earnings, and deductions
• Conduct a weekly audit of employees time cards prior to submitting payroll
• Input weekly payroll information
• Enter payroll journal entries into QuickBooks
• Update overtime spreadsheet weekly and submit to general manager and executive team
• Track new hire eligibility for benefits
• Run background checks, complete employment verifications, report and process worker compensation claims, and report unemployment
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have prior HR, payroll processing, and administrative experience
• Must be familiar with workers compensation, unemployment, and benefits
• Must have an eye for detail
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel to create spreadsheets
• Must have accurate data entry skills
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to travel when necessary
• A professional, clean, and neat appearance is required
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.