Posted: May 08, 2019
A local manufacturer is looking for a Fulfillment Manager to be responsible for managing, coordinating, coaching, supervising, mentoring, training, and developing of associates. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Organize inventory for efficient order fulfillment
• Maintain adequate inventory of shipping supplies
• Respond to customer requests and questions in a timely manner
• Oversee appropriate packing techniques, ensure products ship damage free, estimate the cost of special projects, and review with Finance Department
• Monitor and track shipments to ensure on-time delivery
• Lead continuous improvement efforts within the fulfillment operation
• Maintain clean work space, adequate packing supplies, and a safe and clutter free work environment
• Ensure the execution, education, and understanding of all Standard Operating Procedures, and company policies and procedures
• Provide leadership, planning, structure, communication and problems solving skills while managing day-to-day flow of business
• Identify, communicate, and solve day-to-day problems and evaluate and handle staffing needs
• Perform other duties as necessary
• Must be able to collaborate in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Tow Motor Certification is required
• Must be highly organized and flexible with great attention to detail
• Must have excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize demands
• Must be able to make sound business decision
• Must be able to handle up to 60 pounds
• Must be comfortable working in unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, smoke, etc.
• Must be computer literate
• Must be able to operate a pallet jack or tow motor to move pallets or products
• Training as Safety First Responder is required
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.