Posted: May 08, 2019
A non-profit organization is seeking a Receptionist – Data Entry Clerk who will provide routine and confidential secretarial and clerical assistance to the staff. You will work Monday through Thursday from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Greet, instruct and direct students, tutors, and visitors
• Process incoming communications
• Provide clerical assistance and support to the program staff
• Enter data into various databases
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance
• Assist in the planning, organization, and implementation of special events or projects
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have an Associate’s Degree
• Must be proficient with Word and Excel
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have good time management and multi-tasking skills
• Attention to detail and confidentiality are required
• Must have the ability to pay a high attention to detail
• Must have a friendly disposition at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.