Posted: May 08, 2019
An installation and repair company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for performing machine maintenance and repair work of all company machinery, equipment, vehicles, crane, offices, and facilities. This is a first shift position working from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Perform and document preventative maintenance and safety inspections
• Maintain up-to-date schematics and blueprints
• Input and design new equipment upgrades to present equipment, and improvements of present processes and equipment controls
• Submit daily maintenance reports
• Perform maintenance to equipment, buildings, grounds, and vehicles
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• A minimum of 5 years related steel service center industry experience
• Must have a working knowledge of steel service center equipment, plant layout, electrical, pneumatics, and hydraulics
• Must possess advanced maintenance, welding, electrical, and plumbing skills
• Must have the ability, training, and background to perform a variety of tasks
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when needed
• Must have strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.