Posted: May 08, 2019
A distribution company is seeking Warehouse Associates for full-time, long-term opportunities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until all orders are picked.
• Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with the customer’s order
• Check inventory to verify availability of stock
• Receive and unload incoming material and verify accuracy of shipment
• Sort, count, package, label, and inspect shipments that are received
• Stock shelves with inventory in the warehouse
• Operate warehouse equipment while loading and unloading material
• Follow all company safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a minimum 2 years warehouse experience in shipping/receiving
• Must have the ability to complete all work on time and accurately
• A strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment is required
• Must have a positive attitude towards everyone
• Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb, lift, and move materials up to 50 pounds
• Must have steel or composite toe shoes or boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.