Posted: May 07, 2019
A financial organization has an immediate opportunity available for an Accounting Clerk Manager. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Prepare and post journal entries, review, analyze, and resolve complex issues, revise spreadsheets, and update financial reports
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts and reports and research and clear outstanding reconciling transactions
• Set-up rates and calculations, generate invoices, and ensure timely collection and payments
• Provide functional advise and training and participate in business projects
• Improve processes and develop and implement process improvements
• Perform accounting processes in accordance with GAAP, internal and external policies, procedures, and authorizations
• Prepare aging schedules, calculate bad debt, reserve balances, and provide analysis
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Must have 3+ years’ accounting experience specific in the area of general ledger accounting and reconciliation
• Must have a solid understanding of systems, controls, accounting knowledge financials, and business processes
• Must have strong technical ability using the general ledger, Excel spreadsheets, Access databases, and word processing skills
• Must have a strong understanding of the end-to-end process flows, systems, controls, and impacts across products and business lines they support
• The ability to apply root cause to resolve issues is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.