Posted: May 07, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking a Die Cast Machinist for a full-time, long-term position. Work hours are Monday through Thursday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with Friday overtime as needed.
• Set-up all job orders and perform die changes per schedule
• Operate cranes and lift trucks to transfer dies
• Perform die changes in an efficient manner in order to reduce downtime
• Perform all required quality checks and obtain first piece approval
• Organize and prioritize in order to meet goals to reduce machine downtime
• Review and recommend process improvement opportunities
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Zinc & Aluminum Die Casting is preferred
• Foundry or equivalent experience is required
• Must have strong mechanical ability
• Must be proficient with the functions and capabilities of Die Cast/Foundry machinery
• Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to solve problems and multi-task
• Must have steel toed footwear
• Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.