Posted: May 06, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Tool & Die Maker to work full-time. This position requires shift flexibility.
• Build and repair prototypes and produce dies
• Produce blanking, multi-station, progressive, single-station and stamping dies
• Operate bad saws, drill presses, engine lathes, grinders, and horizontal and vertical mills machines
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Operate a tow motor
• Must be a Certified Tool & Die Journeyman
• Must have a Tow Motor Certification
• Must be able to build and repair dies
• Must be able to operate machinery
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints
• Must have strong math skills
• Must be shift flexible
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6309 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.