Posted: May 06, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Die Maker – Trim Die Maker to build, maintain, repair cast dies, trim dies, and machine fixtures. This is a second shift position working 3 p.m. to 11 p.m. with possible overtime.
• Repair and maintain die casting molds, trim dies, tooling, and fixtures
• Complete tasks per work instructions
• Read blueprints and perform engineering changes
• Build tooling and components and use welding techniques
• Perform quality checks and program and operate CNC Machines as needed
• Operate tool room equipment and machinery in a safe manner’
• Properly record all work orders
• Keep area and equipment clean and properly maintained
• Perform special projects and other duties as requested
• Must have completed Die Maker Apprenticeship Program or equivalent combination of education and knowledge of die casting industry
• Must have a working knowledge of procedures relating to repairs
• Must have strong mathematical capabilities
• Must be competent in reading, writing, and communicating in English
• Must be effective working as a team and cooperating with other departments
• Must have the ability to complete working accurately and on time
• Must be comfortable wearing Personal Protective Equipment assigned to you
• Must have own tools of the trade and steel toed footwear
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6309 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.