Posted: May 07, 2019
The Business System Analyst is a position reporting directly to the Chief Merchandising Officer. This position uses third party systems to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in Centinela Feed Retail stores and provides reporting on existing business strategies, makes recommendations to improve results and identifies operational and process challenges.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide detailed reports on strategic company objectives
• Develop KPI’s to measure ad & promotional performance, report to the marketing team results and make suggestions
• Use (and develop) performance reports from Compass, report findings and make recommendations
• Audit data integrity within Epicor/Eagle, verifying accuracy, work with purchasing to resolve concerns
• Working with Purchasing and District Managers, analyze product movement and volume to determine appropriate inventory levels.
• Identify severe inventory conditions that will adversely affect customer satisfaction and communicate these conditions to management; make recommendations for solution.
• Make and/or recommend assortment changes based on sales trends, product availability and customer demand
• Utilizing system, develop reports to measure vendor performance, report results to senior management.
• Assist in developing, monitoring and maintaining standard operating procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Analytical and problem-solving skills and make decisions especially in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Ability to learn ERP/CRM systems, utilize report writer (Compass) effectively
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with an Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Creativity and strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task, complete task within time constraints
• Work well independently as well as in a team environment and maintain confidentiality
• Respond professionally in situations with difficult issues or inquiries.
• 3 years business analyst experience or 5 years’ experience as a manager within retail store environment, required
Compensation: $60,000 - $65,000 DOE
TO APPLY: please click on the link below or copy it into your browser, and it will take you to our current open positions.
Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies is a drug-free workplace