Posted: May 22, 2019
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Drafter who has AutoCAD experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Complete prototype, approval, and shop drawings for material handling items
• Complete approval drawings
• Read structural and mechanical drawings, engineering details, and part break-downs
• Utilize AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Software
• Must have an Associate’s Degree
• Must have 5 years AutoCAD experience
• Must have a structural/mechanical aptitude
• Must have knowledge of electrical diagrams, structural shapes, and welding symbols
• Must have experience in translating engineering markup into final
• Must have strong follow-through and follow-up skills
• Must be able to read drawings, engineering details, and part break-downs
• Must be an organized and energetic individual
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.