Posted: May 01, 2019
A business service company is seeking a Conveyance Operator who will move material around the facility, receive and ship products, maintain material identity, and review and complete all paperwork or documents. You will work 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Receive and tag products by reviewing the purchase order or packing slip and checking for accuracy
• Stage product in appropriate storage areas to await inspection
• Load and unload trucks in all weather conditions
• Pull material for inspectors and stage in work area
• Remove material from work area to prepare for shipment and secure product with banding as needed
• Maintain a consistent and organized flow of material within the facility and communicate with all levels of the organization
• Maintain a clean and orderly work space and focus on safety and respect for personnel and all equipment
• Assist in other areas and departments during staff shortages and vacations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• Two years previous experience operating a tow motor is preferred
• Must have excellent communication and time management skills
• Must have an eye for detail, along with, the ability to multi-task, and prioritize responsibilities
• Must be self-motivated, able to solve problems, and work independently
• Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.