Posted: Apr 30, 2019
An insurance company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Gather necessary information for new accounts and prepare applications for new business quotes
• Compare and analyze quotes to determine best value for new clients
• Submit new business to multiple insurance companies
• Manage new business process in Agency Management System
• Work with clients to answer questions on coverage, billing, claims, and underwriting
• Resolve client service issues by working with agents and insurance companies
• Review upcoming renewals for coverage and pricing
• Handle daily work flow of incoming mail, new business, renewals, etc.
• Document activities and discussions in Agency Management System
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in an insurance Office
• Must have an active Ohio Property & Casualty Insurance License
• Must be up-to-date with Continuing Education Requirements
• Must be familiar with multiple on-line insurance company rating platforms and comparative rater on-line system
• Must have previously prepared industry-standard Acord Applications for new business
• Must have prepared certificates of insurance, issued contractor Surety Bonds, and rated small business packages on-line
• Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
• Must have an articulate and professional phone presence
• Must have a solid work history
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.