Posted: Apr 30, 2019
A design and manufacturing company is seeking an Accounting Assistant for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Verify items on invoice have a correct price and purchase order number, correct all problems, and mail invoices by noon
• Post invoices to general ledger and prepare and distribute Daily Report
• Review and issue all credit memos and post to general ledger accounts
• Maintain the account receivable sub-ledger and analysis, post daily deposits, pursue collection of old unpaid invoices, and run aging reports
• Maintain and update all customer accounts
• Process hourly payroll, set-up and terminate hourly employees, verify hours worked, rate changes, deductions, and print checks
• Provide back-up and assistance for Account Payable processing, General Accounting, and Assistant Controller
• Provide support to CFO on special projects and account analysis when needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have an Associate’s Degree in a specialized or technical field
• Must have knowledge of general accounting, accounting theory, and cost accounting
• Must have 1 to 3 years of Accounting and payroll experience
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have strong organizational and customer service skills
• Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
• Must be able to make occasional trips to branches to resolve accounting issues
• Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.