Posted: Apr 29, 2019
An installation and service company is seeking a HVAC Service Technician to service both commercial and residential customers. This is a full-time opportunity and hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with overtime available.
• Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units
• Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components
• Travel to job sites and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
• Maintain proper stock, part, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle, keep in good working order, and report any issues
• Submit monthly mileage log forms and document all installed equipment
• Diagnose issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendation, and explain to customer the best resolution
• Understand company pricing, generate customer invoice at job site, verify customer information, and electronically press credit card payments
• Participate in company provided training opportunities
• Report to owner potential opportunities for additional business
• Perform other duties as necessary
• Must have experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC service issues
• Must qualify for NATE Certification, pass Core Exam, and at least one other Specialty Exam within one year of employment
• Have or qualify for EPA Section 608 Type II or Universal Certification License
• Must have good analytical skills, able to pay attention to details, and read blueprints, plans, and manuals
• Excellent customer service skills is required
• Must be able to work independently in a timely manner and maintain accurate time records
• Must have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds, carry ladders, work from heights, and in small crawl spaces
• Must be able to abide by all company procedures and safety rules
• Must have a neat appearance, be well groomed, and wear uniform
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.