Posted: Apr 26, 2019
A fast-growing manufacturing company is seeking a HR Generalist who will be responsible for all of the HR activities, as well as the Payroll functions. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Coordinate programs to attract qualified candidates
• Recruit and interview candidates
• Coordinate and/or conduct employee-relations activities, benefit programs, and distribution of Employee Policy Handbook
• Respond to employee benefit questions, resolve problems regarding benefit payments, and process enrollment forms and change requests
• Review Insurance coverage, services, and options
• Respond to inquiries regarding company policies, procedures, and programs
• Prepare and maintain human resource and employee benefit data and reports
• Maintain compliant employee files and administer unemployment and disabilities claims
• Perform other duties as required
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, five to eight years related experience, or combination of education and experience
• Must have a working knowledge of HR laws and regulations
• Must have experience in benefits, compensation, employee relations, development, and payroll administration
• Must have strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Must have proficient with all Microsoft products; ADP software is a plus
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Must have the ability to deal with a diversity of individuals
• Good judgement skills with the ability to make timely and sound decisions while being versatile, flexible, and willing to work in changing priorities
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.