Posted: Apr 25, 2019
An accounting firm is seeking a Tax Associate to work on various tax related client assignments and projects, communicate with staff on client issues and progress, prepare various tax returns, and assist in client management. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Prepare individual, partnership, corporate, and trust income tax returns
• Identify problem areas in engagements
• Prepare annual and interim compiled and reviewed financial statements
• Perform basic online research regarding tax treatment of various issues
• Meet with clients for planning and preparation needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a thorough understanding of the accounting and tax concepts and principles
• Must have 1 to 3 years related experience; preferably 1 year of tax experience in public accounting or accounting based internship
• Experience in a public accounting firm is preferred
• Strong analytical skills along with paying high attention to detail to mandatory
• Must be able to follow directions and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Must have the ability to meet challenging client requirements, provide services, and possess strong communication, interpersonal, and research abilities
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.