Posted: Apr 25, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Business Administrator to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Answer and route incoming telephone calls
• Greet scheduled visitors and coordinate meetings for executives
• Organize and maintain file system and order office supplies and company clothing
• Arrange travel schedules and reservations
• Manage routine and irregular facility/equipment maintenance
• Support legal document preparation
• Maintain company cell phones, support projects, and provide overall IT support
• Coordinate interviews for open positions, conduct new hire orientation and paperwork, conduct performance reviews, and maintain employee records
• Create and update job descriptions
• Maintain employee handbook, other company policies, and corporate fleet
• Coordinate annual liability insurance and manage health insurance
• Support data entry and mass mailing and accounting functions as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of HR/Administration experience
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software
• QuickBooks and bookkeeping experience is preferred, but not required
• Must be detail-oriented, logical, and efficient
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have the ability to plan, organize, and maintain confidentiality
• Must have a solid work ethic
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.