Posted: Apr 24, 2019
A large distribution company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist and support administrative, plant, and maintenance activities. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Answer phones, screen, and route calls
• Type various correspondence, memos, notices, reports, etc.
• Greet and direct visitors, assist office staff with various tasks, and work on special assignments and projects
• Print and balance daily, weekly, and monthly production reports
• Perform accounts payable, receivable, payroll, and/or HR duties
• Maintain inventories, orders, office supplies, and petty cash
• Observe all safety rules, regulations, company policies, procedures, work orders, and maintain housekeeping standards
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have three years receptionist and secretarial experience; or a combination of experience, education, and training
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software
• Must have the ability to operate multi-line telephone system
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have the ability to plan, organize, and maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.