Posted: Apr 24, 2019
A large construction company is offering immediate, full-time positions for AutoCAD Technicians to work on a wide variety of construction industry projects throughout the local area while expanding their technical skills and experience. This is a first shift opportunity from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Produce detailed and precise 3D surface models from 2D plans and specifications for construction projects
• Produce Digital Terrain Model, Triangulated Irregular Network, Alignment, and Sections Files to evaluate construction scopes
• Work collaboratively with the firm’s estimating and project management to provide assistance to prepare cost estimates, plans, and evaluations
• Interface with engineering firms, developers, authorities, and other project personnel to resolve issues
• Manage and maintain file databases
• Experience using AutoCAD Software to prepare drawings and specifications
• Must be able to read and comprehend engineered drawings and specifications
• 5+ years of direct related experience
• Proficiency required in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Must be able to work occasional overtime and weekends
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.