Posted: Apr 24, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking an Accounting – HR Assistant who has experience with payroll systems and can perform general accounting and human resources functions. This is a full-time position working 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Match vendor invoices and identify any invoices that do not have matching documents
• Process vendor invoices after verifying invoices
• Assist in maintaining vendor accounts
• Process customer invoices, posting, emailing, or mailing to customers
• Send out customer statements on a monthly basis
• Process deposits and payments as directed
• Manage time card reporting, resolve punch issues, and maintain attendance logs
• Assist with new hire processing
• Maintain safety data and paperwork
• Assist with workers compensation duties
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Associates Degree and/or relevant certification is a plus
• Must have at least 1 year office or administrative experience
• Must be proficient using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Heartland Software
• Strong Accounting and Excel skills is preferred
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and work in a team environment
• Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.