Posted: May 17, 2019
Alaant formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a scientific professional to assist a growing Analytical Sciences department in the Capital Region. Our client is a rapidly growing biotechnology company that was on Forbes 2018 Top Innovative Places to Work. This is a long term temporary role for up to 1 year and PTO/Benefits are offered through Alaant after a short time. If you are interested in gaining hands-on laboratory experience, this could be the position for you!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Develop protocol and conduct process studies
• Maintain lab supplies and accurate records
• Analysis of studies and reporting of data to the department
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Chemical or Biomedical Engineering required
• 1-year lab experience; internship and co-op accepted
• Strong attention to detail
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.