Posted: May 17, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a technician to maintain, troubleshoot and repair for our client in the Biotechnology industry. Candidate should bring skills in lab machine operation, testing methods and the ability to verify machine design and inspection.
Our client has won Forbes 2018 Top 100 Most Innovative Companies and continues to grow. If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment, this is the position for you.
Job duties include:
• Develop methods for testing products and update operator instructions accordingly
• Perform design verification and inspection of products
• Assist with assembly, troubleshooting and analysis of products
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Associate degree in Engineering Technologies required
• 1-2 years’ related work experience; internships included
• Experience in mechanical or electrical testing is preferred
• Familiar with 3D printing is a plus
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.