Posted: Apr 23, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Mounting Set-up Technician to set-up high speed mounting machines and assist with keeping machines operational. This is a full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Obtain daily job priorities, read and understand job ticket, and utilize production schedule to determine which machine to perform job
• Check the size and position of the print, the amount, and type of chips
• Modify print design to fit capabilities of high-speed machine
• Measure, put cut wires in the till, and mount brackets on till
• Set print and fill high–speed machine with glue, mount sucker plates and till in machine, set-up chip rack, fill till with chips, run machine, make adjustments
• Check the color, sheen, and position of each chip, write comments, and special instructions for quality checks
• Troubleshoot and make machine adjustments when not working properly
• Perform oil changes and greasing of high-speed machines, replace parts when necessary, and clean the machine and surrounding areas
• Must have previous experience working with high-speed mounting machines
• Must have strong mechanical ability
• Must have solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Must have basic math and measurement abilities
• Good hand/finger dexterity is needed
• Must be detail-oriented
• Must be able to work with a variety of people
• Flexo or similar printing process experience is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.