Posted: Apr 23, 2019
A restoration company is seeking an Office Assistant to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Send out email and written correspondence
• Complete internal job file quality reviews
• Organize yourself and those around you
• Perform detailed and accurate data entry
• Prepare estimates and billing invoices
• Coordinate crew and job scheduling
• Meet crucial deadlines
• Assist in other departments when needed
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED and General Office experience
• Experience with billing, quality assurance, scheduling or in a service industry environment is a plus
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
• Must possess polite confident, and excellent customer service skills
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office along with accurate data entry skills
• Must be able to learn new software with minimal hands-on training including Xactimate and propriety software
• Must have the ability to remain calm and professional during stressful situations
• Must be able to multi-task and pay attention to detail
• Must be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.