Posted: Apr 30, 2019
A distribution company is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator to provide administrative support for National and District Sales Managers. This is a full-time opportunity with work hours being Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Prepare sales presentations by compiling data and developing presentation formats and materials
• Contribute to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of orders
• Internal and external sales reporting utilizing vendor information system
• Coordinate and collaborate between departments to meet customer expectations
• Serve as a liaison between sales teams and all departments
• Assist sales team, managers, and executives handing customer inquiries, emails, and conflict resolutions
• Assist in coordinating the annual trade show and attend if needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have at least 3 years previous experience working in an administrative, customer service or sales administrative role
• Must have prior experience working with sales teams
• The ability to analyze numbers and conclude trends in terms of buying behavior and patterns is required
• Must have excellent Excel skills including pivot tables, V-lookup, and conditional reporting
• Must be detail-oriented while keeping a high degree of accuracy
• Must have a positive, can-do attitude
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, take direction, and have the ability to be self-directed
• Must be able to demonstrate personal and professional integrity
• Must have the ability to cross-train, assist team members, and be open to learning new areas
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6311 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.