Posted: May 13, 2019
A design and manufacturing company is seeking a Production Planner for a full-time opportunity with work hours being Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Issue and maintain commit dates to customers
• Identify production shortages
• Set priorities for the assembly and machine work centers
• Create charts and pivot tables
• Work with multiple sites expediting parts
• Create and distribute monthly, weekly, and daily machine and shipping schedules
• Track and produce monthly on-time delivery metrics
• Schedule and track rework issues
• Assist in the scrap process, shipping, and inventory control
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma
• Must have an Associate’s Degree in Business or related field; or 4 to 5 years scheduling experience in an manufacturing environment
• Must have Apics training and experience with MRP
• Excellent verbal and written commutation skills is required
• Must have the ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
• Must be competent in using Microsoft Office and other work-related software
• Must be able to completed assigned tasks under stressful situations and to effectively multi-task
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Must wear ear protection, safety glasses, and safety shoes
• Must have a solid work history, with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.