Posted: Apr 18, 2019
This growing manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Benchperson/Polisher for a full-time opportunity. This company expects all employees to wear a lot of hats and perform a variety of duties, but this position is specifically involved in the fitting and polishing of custom-made tooling. This is a first opportunity working 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Use powered and manual hand tools to change tooling geometry as required for proper fit and polish of dies
• Use polishing stones and sandpaper, by hand, to polish and blend to a near-mirror surface finish
• Assemble and disassemble tooling as required to facilitate the other operations
• Perform inspections of tooling as required and document results
• Read basic information from blueprints and work with engineering on design and manufacturing requirements
• Measure with standard gages such as radius gages and calipers and be able to learn use of nonstandard/custom gages
• Work in conjunction with our machinists to prevent and/or fix issues required to produce our high-quality tooling
• Drive a forklift and/or operate an overhead crane
• Pack materials for shipment to vendors or customers
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must know how to use powered and manual hand tools
• Must know who to read and interpret blueprints and engineering designs
• Must have previously used radius gages and calipers
• Must have operated a forklift and/or an overhead crane
• Must be a team player and be flexible to job duties
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must have a solid work history, with no attendance issues
• Must want a career opportunity, not just a job
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers an excellent benefit package upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.