Posted: May 13, 2019
AdKore is seeking a Maintenance (Millwright) Mechanic for a permanent hire opportunity in the Birmingham Alabama area.
Ideal candidate will have five+ years of experience as a Multi-Craft in iron work, welding, maintenance, millwright, fitting, and rigging, etc
• Performs preventive/corrective maintenance on production equipment including pumps, gear boxes, gear pumps, rotary air locks, filters, dryers, heat exchangers, etc.
to troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety, environmental, and housekeeping rules and procedures to maintain safe and clean working environments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, rigging, and hand/power tools
• Conserves maintenance resources by utilizing planning and scheduling maintenance model, equipment, and supplies
• Prepares mechanical maintenance reports
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and identifying proactive needs.
• High School Diploma / GED
o Minimum of 5 years of mechanical maintenance experience (i.e. mechanical equipment installation, disassembly, and assembly, millwright, pipe fitting, tooling, rigging, hydraulic, pneumatic, pumping systems, welding, etc.)
o Three (3) years of experience and an Associates Degree or Certification in Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Program
• Possess good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Possess good interpersonal skills
• Possess good computer skills
Submit resume or work history along with contact information. Our Recruiter will contact qualified candidates immediately.