Posted: Apr 18, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a self-motivated project manager to coordinate supply and documentation for product release within an innovative pharmaceutical manufacturing organization! Job duties include collecting data, reporting metrics and tracking project statuses to keep cross-functional teams informed. This role will be responsible for project plans and maintaining compliance. If you are looking to gain hands-on manufacturing experience, this is the opportunity for you!
Job duties include:
• Accurate tracking of spreadsheets related to work statuses
• Assist with design and maintenance of project planning
• Report project timeline to cross-functional departments
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Biology required
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Project
• Internship experience in Management or Project Management preferred
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.