Posted: Apr 12, 2019
A design, engineer, and manufacturing company is seeking an Electronic Technician for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Make modification to point of purchase displays by adding speakers, a circuit board, etc.
• Test circuit boards and assemble products
• Assist the line supervisor and possibly a small crew
• Must have Electronic Technician and Assembly experience
• Must have the ability to test circuit boards and have soldering experience
• Must be computer literate to generate reports
• Math skills are required
• Must be personable and get along with others
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.