Posted: Apr 12, 2019
A large manufacturing company is seeking Machinists to set-up and operate Steel Milling and Lathe Machines. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Operate metal working machine tools and assemble parts into completed units
• Lay-out and verify dimension of parts, using precision measuring, marking, and trigonometry
• Calculate and set controls to regulate machining or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media
• Read blueprints, drawings, sample parts, and engineering information
• Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material onto machines
• Measure, examine, and test completed units to detect defects and ensure conformation to specifications
• Design fixtures and tooling to meet special engineering needs
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a working knowledge of mechanics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures
• Must have knowledge of shop math
• Must have intermediate skills in blueprint reading
• Must have experience operating forklifts, cranes, and various hand tools
• Must be able work independently
• Must have the ability to maintain a clean and safe work area
• Must have steel toed footwear
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.