Posted: Apr 12, 2019
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate position for Welder – Fitter. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Use hand welding equipment to Mig or Tig Weld components
• Fabricate and fit components
• Assemble components to build lift truck chassis
• Develop fixtures and other work aids to hold and align parts
• Clean finished chassis edges and spatter with portable grinder, hand file, or scraper
• Meet or exceed production and quality goals
• Must have 3 years on-the-job experience as a Welder/Fabricator
• Must be familiar with Mig, Tig and Flux Core Welding
• Must be able to read blueprints,
• Must have own tools
• Must have steel toed boots
• Must have experience using grinders and cutting torches
• Must be able to work independently
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.