Posted: Apr 11, 2019
This small, fast-paced, high-volume legal firm is seeking a Legal Assistant/Paralegal to support attorneys in their Litigation-based practice. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Type letters, pleadings, discovery requests, memos, subpoenas, deposition digests, discovery logs, etc.
• Prepare documents for paper and electronic filing and service
• Timeslip dictation and entries
• Client billing
• Update and maintain calendar for client appointments, court dates, trials, depositions, and due dates
• Perform internet research
• Must be familiar with discovery, pleasing, court filings, and litigation processes
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Timeslips, and digital dictating equipment
• Must be able to type at least 60 wpm and pass a spelling and grammar test
• Must have a high energy level with an eye for detail
• Must be able to work independently once job responsibilities are learned
• Must be able to accept construction criticism
• Must present a professional appearance
• Must be able to work overtime when needed
• Must have 2 to 3 professional references
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.