Posted: Apr 11, 2019
An installation and repair company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to work first shift from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Maintain and repair heat treat machines, conveyors, plating lines, presses, riveters, gearboxes, and electric motors and lubricators
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems
• Perform preventative maintenance
• Weld, fabricate, disassemble, and rebuild machines
• Order parts to complete orders
• Assign and ensure work orders are complete
• Must have previous experience repairing machines and equipment
• Must be able to weld, fabricate, disassemble and rebuild machines
• Must have strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.