Posted: Apr 10, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a SMT Operator who will assembly printed circuit boards utilizing Surface Mount Technology. You will work second shift from 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Operate SMT pick-and-place machines
• Hand place SMT components and hand paste PCBs
• Operate screen printing equipment; including set-up and tear-down per established procedures
• Produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards
• Pass IPC Certification for CIS including all Company required modules
• Follow written instructions and provide feedback on how to improve those instructions
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 1 year electronics manufacturing experience is preferred
• Basic Word and Excel knowledge is preferred
• Must be able to detect quality defects to prevent further recurrence
• Must know how to use hand tools and have strong manual dexterity
• Must have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally
• Must be comfortable using stereo microscopes to perform detailed tasks
• The ability to pay high attention to detail is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.