Posted: Apr 10, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Materials Control Clerk to control and maintain all raw materials, with emphasis on receiving, shipping, and kitting shop orders. This is a second shift position working 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Receive all incoming material, verify against purchase order, enter on network, and allocate and store or disburse as required
• Kit shop orders using recommended release reports, B.O.M.s, and material pick lists in an accurate and timely manner
• Package and ship all outgoing materials, per customer requirements, ensuring proper handling throughout the process
• Maintain accurate inventory numbers through cycle counting and proper material transactions
• Preserve the quality of inventory through proper handling, storing, and distributing practices
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a minimum 1 year electronics experience, including component identification knowledge
• Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office or similar programs
• Routine lifting of 20-25 pounds with occasional lifting of 50 pounds is required
• Must be able to operate a pallet jack
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.