Posted: Apr 10, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Hand Soldering Technician to work second shift from 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
• Identify good and bad solder connections based on industry quality standards
• Solder and touch-up through-hole components
• Rework of through-hole components once qualified
• Solder and rework surface mount components on printed circuit boards
• Produce quality workmanship consistent with IPC or equivalent standards
• Pass IPC Certification for CIS including all Company required modules
• Follow written instructions and provide feedback on how to improve those instructions
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a minimum 1 year electronic soldering experience or successful completion of internal soldering training
• IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 Certification is preferred
• Basic Word and Excel knowledge is preferred
• Must know how to use hand tools and have strong manual dexterity
• Must have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally
• Must be comfortable using stereo microscopes to perform detailed tasks
• Must be able to pass eye exams as required to meet demands of the products built
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.