Posted: Apr 08, 2019
A large distribution company is seeking a Collections Clerk to manage an account base within specified payment terms, minimize bad debts, and keep up-to-date, accurate customer files. You will work 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Confirm customer file has accurate terms and limits, auto credit hold max days, and credit dollars
• Review current day shipment and credit hold report and make necessary calls to accounts
• Review previous day collection tasks, take action, and make necessary calls
• Daily review and calls of assigned account base
• Professional and detail input of notes and status into accounting system
• Weekly sales meetings
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have 2 to 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable
• Must have prior collection experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills is mandatory
• Must be able to monitor, maintain, and update all account files
• Must be detail-oriented
• Must be professional, courteous, yet firm
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.