Posted: Apr 03, 2019
This construction company is seeking a Mechanical Assembler to work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Assemble and build company products
• Ensure all bolts and fasteners are torqued to certain specifications using proper tools
• Read blueprints and drawings
• Operate forklift and overhead cranes
• Input data into computer system for serializing specific components of the product being built
• Test products following the assembly process
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have High School Diploma or GED; or two years equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must know how to read and understand blueprints and specifications
• Must have basic computer knowledge
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, or move up to 50 pounds
• Must have the ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane
• Must have a strong work ethic with a positive attitude
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.