Posted: Apr 03, 2019
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to cover for a medical leave. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Perform masonry, bricklaying, patching and relining furnaces, pipefitting, carpentry, installing equipment, repairing machines tools and equipment, painting, welding, and sheet metal work
• Installation, modifying, repairing or replacing electronic or electrical equipment is also required
• Follow wiring diagrams and blueprints
• Use voltmeters and circuit testers to locate and repair electrical malfunctions
• Abide by all safety regulations and codes
• Must have at least one year mechanical and electrical experience
• Must have a strong mechanical background
• Must be safety-conscious
• Must be comfortable working in a hot and dirty foundry environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug test will be considered. This position has the possibility to turn into a long-term position for the right person.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.