Posted: Apr 02, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking an Engineer Assembler and Tester for an immediate opportunity. This is a full-time, first shift position.
• Develop processes and procedures for the assembly and production testing of diesel fuel injectors
• Delivers process improvements to the fuel injector assembly and test area
• Assist in product change and new product introduction activities
• Identify, develop, and implement capital equipment purchases and changes
• Develop workstation layouts in conjunction with line balancing techniques
• Provide high level troubleshooting support and training
• Review and take appropriate action in engineering releases
• Manage expense budgets regarding tooling and project expense
• Perform other duties as directed
• Must have B.S. Engineering Degree (ME or EE preferred) or compatible years of industrial experience
• Must have CAD/CAE/CAM Software (Inventory, SolidWorks, or ProE)
• Six Sigma, 8-D, and technical problem solving training and/or certification is desired
• Must have an understanding of QC documentation and APQP disciplines and requirements
• Must have a high energy level, with the ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events, and react well under pressure
• Must display a willingness to make decisions timely, exhibit sound and accurate judgement, and communicate changes effectively
• Must be willing and able to lead and motivate other in a positive manner
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.