Posted: Apr 02, 2019
Advanced Composite Products and Technology, Inc. has been in business for over 37 years and offers good employee benefits including vacation, paid time off, holidays, medical and dental insurance as well as a 401k program.
This small composite manufacturing company has an opening for an HR Generalist
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Company Controller to ensure all HR tasks are completed. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: payroll administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, benefits administration, recruitment, and safety administration.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for payroll administration, reviewing time records, reporting payroll, processing manual checks as well as wage and hour compliance.
3. Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
4. Responsible for annual benefit plan shopping, comparisons as well as implementation of plans. This includes medical, dental, vision and 401 K plans.
5. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, conducts new-employee orientations, updates and maintains job descriptions and job placement ads.
6. Handles employee relations, conducts employee performance improvement plans and assist with employee write ups and terminations.
7. Maintains and administers company safety program and workers compensation claims.
8. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and improve employee morale.
9. Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
10. Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
2. Ethical Practice
3. HR Expertise
4. Relationship Management
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Please submit salary expectations along with your resume to : Lisa@truhrsolutions.com
ACPT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACPT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.