Posted: Apr 12, 2019
Alaant is looking to hire a full-time Assessment Coordinator to join an established and respected college here in the Capital District. As an Assessment Coordinator of Institutional Effectiveness, you will perform a variety of assessment activities to support planning and continuous improvement of institutional and educational effectiveness. You’ll conduct quantitative and qualitative assessment research studies, perform data analysis, and develop assessment procedures.
Our client also offers outstanding benefits including medical, dental, generous paid time off (PTO), and up to 11% of your salary given every year in retirement incentive after one year of service. If this sounds like the opportunity that you’ve been looking for, apply today!
The salary range for this position is 60,000 - $65,000 per year.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
• 2- 3 years of experience in assessment, evaluation, or accreditation
• At least 3 years of experience in higher education
• Bachelor’s degree in education administration, education research, social sciences, or a related field
• Knowledge of assessment research methods used in higher education assessment studies and techniques for assessing the effectiveness of administrative units and academic learning outcomes
• Working knowledge of systems, software, and survey instruments typically used in higher education assessment; experience with Qualtrics, NSSE/FSSE and Noel-Levitz preferred
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Michelle Conn, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Alaant Workforce Solutions
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.